Wednesday 14 November 2012

WTF!!!!

Abdul Qatada is free (well out on bail anyway). It is costing the UK taxpayer £1,000 a day to keep him in the UK because he  won't go to Jordan. Maybe I can suggest a few ways to deal with him.
  1. Smack him on the head, stick him in a crate and FedEx him back to Jordan
  2. Shoot him. Target practice for the SAS.
  3. Invite the Jordanians to come over here and allow them to try him in the UK under Jordanian Law 
                                                      
 
 
The Indians are bitching because we have decided to stop giving them aid in a year or twos time. Well what can you say apart from 'They took our call centre jobs, so we took away their free hand-outs'. Fair ?, just ask the UK citizens who used to work in the call centres now run from downtown Dheli.
Next time I call a call centre and get asked "can I help you", I might just reply "yes mate, you can put me through to an Englishman".

No comments: