Sunday 26 August 2012

Real head-scratcher of a day today.

Went to list my PSP on eBid today. Took the photo then tried to upload it. Every attempt to access the CF card containing the image failed. Tried the card in both a card reader and in the camera itself. But the laptop steadfastly refused to 'see' the card, let alone access it.

After an afternoon out round my parents, I tried the card in the card reader on my desktop and bingo, one photo accessible without fuss. The PSP is now up and available.

As for the laptop, I will have a look at it another day.

Talking of eBid, I sold an old N64 with controller. The winner paid for it yesterday, but when I looked in my Paypal account there was nothing showing. I began to scratch my head as to where it had gone. The mystery was quickly solved when I went back to eBid to check the email address I had set-up for Paypal and realised I had set it up for my 2nd Paypal account. Re-visited Paypal again. This time logging-in to the 2nd account and there it was along with all my other sales. Only another £2.00 and I can withdraw the cash for free.

Have spent all week trying to get all the way through a ValuedOpinions survey to reach the £10 cash-out. I am only 40p short, but every survey kicks me out. Suspicious, me ?, never.

No comments: