Thursday 3 May 2012

The Ebid millionare challenge

Ebid (Ebay's biggest and fastest-growing competitor) is probably one of the best auction sites on the web. However, unlike Ebay, you don't get many stories about sellers making a million like you do on Ebay.
I intend to put this right. I am going to rise to the challenge to see how much I can make by selling on Ebid.

Now, the biggest part of the challenge is the lack of users on Ebid (although this is growing daily). This is countered by the lack of scammers and fraudsters so is much safer to sell on than the 'Dark side'.

Another bonus is the way Ebid manage the listings. Unlike Ebay, they are quick to jump on sellers who list the same item multiple times, thus reducing the number listings to wade through when hunting for a bargain or two.

I will keep this blog up to date as I go.

No comments: