Sunday 26 February 2012

Not enough time to waste.

Needed a new tyre for the motor, so went on the hunt via the web. Cheapest price was 'Halfords Autocentre' so off I set. Upon arrival, I found they didn't have keep the cheap tyres in stock (in fact, they don't actually keep any tyres in stock) so they had to order one in.
Went back at 14:00 as they had booked-it in for that time. 45 minutes later, I finally left with the tyre done. Was not impressed with having to wait around for such a long time for a 10-minute job.

I also found them to be very intrusive, wanting to know when my MOT was due and when my next service was up. Obviously as I use an indie for servicing and repairs and my local Council workshops for my MOT, I proffered no info to them other than name/address.

Overall I will be generous and give them 6.5/10. I would have marked higher, but as they took so long to do the job and there was no complimentary drinks machine available.

No comments: