Sunday 19 February 2012

A good month so far.

UPDATE on DVD/CD sales
Received the cheque from Musicmagpie in Friday's post and the one from Zapper in Saturday's mail. Both are now banked and awaiting clearance. Just over £25 in total, so my £1-a-day challenge is on target again.

New stuff.

Had a look around a garden centre yesterday and they had a 'VegTrug'. These are basically a raised flower growing 'trough' for want of a better word.
Not seen one before, but they look like they would be a good idea as it saves having to bend-down when planting/weeding/harvesting my vegetables.
I reckon I could make one for less than the shop price. Just got to get some wood and draw-up a plan (off to search for a free CAD package to assist me in the design).

I have a month off soon, so would look to build this then.
Jobs for this afternoon -

Sow first batch of parsnip and onion seeds and look to see what else I have in the 'seed store'.
Bring YNAB up to date.

No comments: