Wednesday 24 October 2012

So near, yet so far.

In my spare time I undertake surveys as a way to earn extra pennies (who is it who said "every little helps?"). Anyway, today, I had a Harrisrewards survey with a 100 point reward. Having completed the survey, I checked my rewards balance and found I am just 10 points from a £25 Amazon voucher (these can be converted into cash on eBay as they always go for more than their face value).

Got an email from Mutualpoints. When I got a tyre from Halfords on Saturday, I paid with my debit card. I had forgotten that this card is registered with Mutualpoints, so each time I spend it at a listed retailer I get points. That tyre has taken me to within 86 points of another £25 cash payout.

Visited Vivatic and I'm within £1.25 of yet another £25 cash-out, so am hopping for two surveys to come-through this week and I will be well-chuffed.

Add to this a £10 Amazon voucher from Valuedopinions that I claimed tonight, and I am well on my way to my target of £366 in 366 days. I still need to chase-up Toluna about the £25 Amazon voucher I claimed 3 weeks ago but have yet to receive.

The above was originally written way back in July '12, but only saved as a 'draft'.. Below is an update.

 Since I wrote the above, I have cashed the Mutualpoints Cheque (turned-out to be for £20.00 and they forgot to frank the bloody envelope so it cost me £1.50 to get it).
Vivatic - cheque cashed and now £9 away from next payout.
Harris rewards - Amazon voucher claimed and added to the pot.
Rewarded Opinions - kind of forgot about them, but have reached first claim so now waiting for that to come through.
YouGov - total waste of time. 2 years in and still no where near a payout.

No comments: