Wednesday 12 December 2012

When 'Easy' means anything but.

I have a domain that I registered a while back for experimental use. This week I decided to use it to set-up a proper website, so I installed Joomla 2.5.8 & then tried to install Listbingo 2.0.2 which, according to the website, is easy to install with just a click of a mouse.
Is it hell. So far I have had many goes and have hit the same brickwall every time.

It seams that Listbingo may not be compatible with the latest Joomla build (I have tried it on another site running Joomla 2.5.7 and it runs fine). Now, Listbingo's programmers do have a support system in place, but you have to have a paid-for subscription to actually use it. So I will now be looking at alternative help sites to alleviate the issues I am having.

No comments: