Wednesday 4 July 2012

(monthly) update.

eBid sales have been going well with 4 ink carts now sold (1 will ship tomorrow).
Now, eBay on the other hand is a different tale. Bought a HDD and camera battery charger. The charger arrived with the battery adapter not fixed to the top and the hdd had a fault wish was only detectable once the drive was installed and Windows put on it.

To their credit, both sellers responded perfectly to my refund requests. The HDD went back in the post Sat. morning and I got a refund today and the seller of the camera battery charger sent-out another one without any fuss.

As the HDD was for a friend's laptop I ended-up buying one from Amazon. I was however, quit shocked when it arrived packaged in nothing more than a jiffy bag. To my surprise, it worked perfectly and had no errors when I scanned it with Crystaldisk.

No comments: